Looking to get organized and put a "spring" in your steps this Spring??
Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Clean out the garage.
- Inspect the roof and gutter.
- Power wash the outside of the house, including windows.
- Drain all sediment from your hot water heater.
- Donate clothes not worn for more than two years.
- Wash walls using 1/2 cup ammonia, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda to 1 gallon of warm water.
- Wash all inside windows. Vacuum out the tracks.
- Vacuum/wash/dry clean all window coverings.
- Dust and wash light fixtures and chandeliers.
- Wash all knickknacks. Vacuum books and shelves.
- Vacuum lampshades. Replace lightbulbs.
- Deep clean shower, toilet, floor and sink.
- Inventory the medicine cabinet and toss expired medicines.
- Defrost freezer (if needed) and wash out refrigerator.
- Clean oven and soak stove rings and drip pans.
- Vacuum front coils and motor to remove dust and dirt.
- Launder all blankets and bedding. Turn mattresses.
- Move furniture to the center of each room and vacuum thoroughly. Shampoo carpets.
- Have a garage sale.
Happy Spring Cleaning!!!